Of all the cookware manufacturers, Cuisinart is one of the most respected brands and for good reason. They produce simply elegant looking stainless steel cookware at affordable prices and some of the best cookware for glass top stoves.
In this review we’ll highlight the features of this induction ready cookware, and what you can expect in terms of construction, performance and pros and cons.
We’ve also taken into account reviews from people who’ve taken their time to rate overall experience. When thousands of people (yes, thousands) have taken time out to add their comments to Amazon and rate the product we think it’s worth noting for you as well.
About Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel Cookware
This is what you get
Of all the stainless steel cookware sets available on the market, the Cuisinart Multiclad Pro 12-piece Stainless Steel Cookware Set is among the best. Why?
Unlike other sets, this one uses triple-ply construction where aluminum is sandwiched between the stainless steel interior and brushed stainless steel exterior. This construction is crucial because it helps to regulate and distribute the heat evenly while cooking.
The manufacturer calls this ‘Heat Surround Technology’. Even heat distribution from all sides means the cookware promotes even cooking and eliminates hot spots.
What We Like
1.Being able to use these products in the oven, up to 550°f adds flexibility. You don’t have the extra step and added mess transferring your cooking into another baking dish to finish off in the oven.
2. Conveniently all of the pans are equipped with tapered rims, which makes pouring easy and much less messy.
3. Stainless steel cookware performs well on glass top stoves, electric or gas and also suitable for induction cooktops. Practical and looks great.
4. This cookware set comes with everything any home cook needs in a set. The lids are interchangeable, (not at the same time). This is a feature I really appreciate.
5. The steamer is a good size. It fits nicely into the 3 1/2 quart saucepan.
7. The handles stay cool to the touch, even while on the stove. This is courtesy of the ‘Cool Grip’ technology. You don’t need to worry about losing your grip on the pan because you need to use large, cumbersome pot holders. It all adds up to better control when handling the hot pans.
8. If you prefer to stay away from, (or have questions in your mind), about non-stick products used on other cookware (for example Teflon) this set is also for you.
We’ve checked across the web for user reviews of this set and the overwhelming majority of consumers left positive reviews on this cookware.
Keep in mind that researching over 4000 user experience reviews finds the overwhelming majority of reports have been positive and rated 5 star which is an impressive record for any product.
1. Suggest a good stainless steel cleaner or trying the product with ‘Bar Keepers Friend’. It’s good for restoring products to a ‘like new’ condition. (Note: Always follow the directions of the cookware manufacturer.) Baking soda is also effective for cleaning ‘cooked on’ food.
2. Keep pans ‘seasoned’. See method below
These can be minimized with care. Scratches occur with most cookware and disappointing when you want to keep your looking cookware great on your cooktop. There are a few tips we suggest for minimising these. For example, when cooking food like potatoes and wanting to mash them, instead of ‘mashing’ in your saucepan transfer potatoes to another dish. Be mindful of the utensils that you use with the cookware and avoid using metal. See method below
Caring for Cuisinart Multiclad Pro Cookware
By keeping the pans well ‘seasoned’ and caring for this set you’ll keep it looking good and performing well for you.
1. We suggest using plastic, silicone or wooden utensils. Although you can use metal utensils be aware they will cause surface scratches.
2. Season your cookware. Before first use wash, rinse and dry all the pots and pans. Place pan over a medium heat and using a vegetable oil (for example canola, avocado, sunflower or safflower oi) lightly coat the inside of the pan and leave over heat until it smokes. Remove from the heat, let cool and removed the vegetable oil using a paper towel. This process can be used periodically to minimise sticking of food.
3. The pots and pans are dishwasher safe. However over time either if the dishwasher is not well packed, or because of grit from other items you might find the surface is getting scratched. We suggest by handwashing your cookware you’ll keep them looking and performing their best.
4. When you’re finished cooking, let the pan cool to room temperature before adding soapy water to soak the pan. When you get to clean the pan food will be removed more easily.
5. Don’t use the highest heat temperature setting on cooktop or oven. The cookware is conductive which means it efficiently distributes heat from the bottom up the sides of the cookware. Medium to medium-high is usually enough and medium-high temperature will boil liquid.
If at any time you feel the pans are defective, you can use the manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty. Under this warranty, Cuisinart will replace or repair your pans if there is a problem with the material or the craftsmanship of the pans themselves.
This well-priced cookware is suitable for all types of cooking surfaces; glass top stoves, gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and even induction cooktops.
The bottom line, when you decide that it’s time for new cookware, we believe Cuisinart Stainless Steel Cookware is a great option. Whether you’re looking for the best cookware for a glass top stove or induction ready cookware this product will serve you well.